Thursday, September 4, 2008

Rays

Went to the Ray's game with my dad last night. We had pretty good seats and I enjoyed the game...even though the Ray's lost!:( Boo. Plus there was this REALLY annoying guy sitting next to me (yankees fan) and every time they hit a ball he'd say (all ghetto) "geeeeet it....gottttttt ittttttt....geeeeeet ittttt. awwwwww yaaaaaaah". No lie..EVERY TIME they hit the ball. I wanted to slap him.

Not much else is new. We bought a new fridge. Yay! Who knew I could be entertained so easily. We got one of the shiny, smooth finish new side-by-side fridges. Hecccck yes. No more buying water bottles at the grocery store and no more loud compressor waking me up in the night from our 1986 eggshell-colored fridge.

Really that is all that is new in my life. Pretty boring here! Got the same ole plans day in and day out. I have my dance class this afternoon and a weightlifting class right after. I think the two kind of counteract each other. Gracefullness versus pumpin' iron...dunno bout that.

No comments: