Tuesday, October 7, 2008

fickle resume builder

So I'm sitting here at work...trying to get stuff done, but getting too easily distracted (ie: this blog).
I've decided I really miss working with corporate business travelers like I used to. That's a hard job to find since it usually entails being in the reservations department. I might try and look into it though. That was my true love..even though I was still stuck behind a desk. At least I got to meet some interesting people.

Today is Tuesday..which means tonight is "Halo Night". I need to find something to do. Honeypot, Channelside? Where to?

2 comments:

Anna Lauren said...

I have burrito-Tuesday here by myself, hahaha...Boris and I ride up to Tijuana Flats and I order a delicious veggie burrito with all the fixins - I love that place - it's not as big up here like it is in Tampa. I hope people catch on.
I am such a piglet though. I ate my burrito, then had two, yes, TWO ice cream sandwiches - normal people would call that "bingeing".

LindseyMae said...

I hate Tijuana tonight too!!!!!!! I had two tacos, ALLLLL the chips and queso..such a fatty!!!