Patrick's been workin' real hard lately. Poor guy..he's been working like 16 hour days. He's finishing up the layout of the book this weekend and then he has to work on alabel for my dad (that will be in Publix soon!!!) and one or two websites. Lauren!!!! If you are reading this...I really need some good books. Got anything for me? I can't talk to Patrick when he works or he loses his train of thought so I stay away at the gym or curl up on the couch with a book. I've been reading like mad lately and now I'm all out of books. I've also gotten into Army Wives. GREAT SHOW!! I think I've finally found something to replace my obsession with Gilmore Girls. JK JK...nothing replaces that obsession.
I'm having trouble bulking up. I think it's the Keller genes that are holding me back. I'm constantly going going going...and so high strung that I can't pack on weight! Most people would find this to be a good thing...and I do...MOST of the time, but I'd like to at least have some upper body muscle! It only looks like I workout when my muscles are swollen! I just look like a blob of skin even though I can do more pushups than anyone I know! Oh well..I will not give up. I will keep lifting until I die because I LOVE weightlifting! Andrew saw my blog the other night in the hospital room and laughed and said "why do you have weights on your blog..you don't lift weights." I just kinda laughed and said "you have no ideaaaaa." I've become a bit obsessed, I think. I LOVE weight lifting! Some people like running (I haven't figured out why yet...) or swimming or biking. I hate cardio, but love to lift. Better a weight-lifting obsession then alcohol, drugs or food.
My favorite gay guy ever was on tv the other day. I didn't particularly like the interview on Ellen, as he was with his Dancing with the Stars partner Lacey. She's one of the best dancers I've ever seen, but didn't particularly care for her personality. Anyways..here's a pciture for thought!
2 comments:
cardio is important because it helps your energy level during the day, and your stamina...I feel lousy when I don't do cardio...yesterday, I ran with the cross country team at school...the middle schoolers kicked my butt! I did about 2 miles and some strength/sprint training with them and headed home.
Books:
1. Into the Wild (John Kraukauer)
2. The Road (Cormac McCarthy)
Both are riveting and you cannot put them down. Incredible writers.
3. Anything Alice Hoffman - can't go wrong with an easy-breezy book to read before bed
yes, I know how important cardio is. I just said I don't like it. lol. I still force myself to do cardio everyday and I'm running and doing ballet as well.
Post a Comment