Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dear Lauren:

Typically....the Matron of Honor plans the Bachelorette Party. But...I just planned the whole thing in my head and it is gonna be AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

HINT:




7 comments:

Jessica said...

oh-em-gee! I am so excited! I can't wait! So hurry up and set a date so I can start saving!

Anna Lauren said...

omg...I am sooo past the camping thing and all about staying in a fancy place with down pillows and a spa. How about that...and the beer, I will buy some flamingoes, we'll rent Cirque du Soleil, and I'll have Tom or Dan come in and take their shirt off or something na dance to "The Latin Shuffle". Sound like a plan?
;-)
Okay so I am up for negotiating.

Anna Lauren said...

hahaha you are supposed to NOT know what is going on, but I promise you will have fun. Okay I need to know a time frame - or at least what YEAR you are planning on doing this.
;-)

LindseyMae said...

NOPE!! It's DONE!! That's what we're doing!! lol...I already told everyone...you lose.!:)

LindseyMae said...

p.s. Your idea of fun..is prolly not he same as mine. lol. lol lol

LindseyMae said...

Oh I forgot to mention the shirts that will say: "Lindsey's Bachelorette Weekend ExtravaGAAAAANZAAAAAAA!!!!!"

Anonymous said...

camping it is! yaaaay!!!!!! as long as we can deck out the golf carts (where is that picture by the way???) and jam out old school style to "going to the chapel" on a boom box!!! the whole shirtless, dancing guys thing...not a bad idea, either!

michelle :)