Tuesday, March 10, 2009

booo

I feel a cold coming on. I never seem to be able to conquer and rule the cold. haha. No matter how much vitamin c and zinc I take, I still get it.

An embarrassing thing happened to me at the gym today. I went in for legs and did some squats, lunges, etc. Well, I threw a 60 pound bar on my shoulders for lunges and wore myself out doing them and couldn't get the bar OFF my shoulders. All the guys in there always have a spotter and I need one too apparently! Shoulder pressing a 60 pound bar is not easy when you're exhausted! Luckily, there was this dude like 5 feet away resting. I walked over to him and said "uhhhh...hahaha...uhhhh..can you......" and he finished my sentence for me and grabbed the bar off of me. I was so embarrassed, but I guess the guys in there have to have assistance ALL the time.

I have this horrrrrrible addiction to HomeGoods. Everytime I go there, I end up spending like $40. Today, Patrick bought two mirrors for over our couch and I purchased a wooden lantern for one of our high ledges. I have started a lantern collection. Well, I dunno if it's really a collection, I only have two. What constitutes a collection? haha.




Gonna go drink more tea and try and get more vit c. BOO.

No comments: