I am so overwhelmed! I can't organize my time better if there isn't any time left to organize! I'm working 55 hours a week now, which leaves me 3 hours in the evenings to grocery shop, clean, (maybe) cook, workout, do laundry, pee, take a shower, take the dog on a walk, etc. In other words, not enough time in a day. I hate this 9:30 bed time crap. I wish I was one of those people who could sleep 5 hours and wake up feeling totally refreshed. I sleep 8 hours and wake up exhausted still.
Because I've been so low on time, I've been grabbing take out much more than I'd like to admit. Man, I was doing so WELL too (food-wise). Gotta get back on track. I'll be in the keys in a few weeks and I need look decent in a bathing suit. I wonder if all my chores will magically get done while I'm in the keys. *wink wink*, Patrick.
No comments:
Post a Comment