For starters....we got married November 1, 2009. Woohoo! It was a gorgeous wedding (but I'm a bit biased). Pics attached. Believe it or not, it was a pretty relaxing weekend. I made sure everything was taken care of way ahead so I could enjoy the wedding.
Patrick and I are enjoying being "newlyweds". We're preparing the house and trying to make it more "homey". I'm sure he gets sick of all my projects. I have a running list of things I want to do and hope to accomplish. Some of them I'm sure will never get finished.
I hope to post some of my projects on here as they go on. Life has been busy lately, as I've started a new job. We both work 45+ hours a week. Spring Cleaning will begin soon, though! Lots to do!!
1 comment:
Your wedding was beautiful! Wish I could have been there in person!
Post a Comment