I couldn't think of anything postive to say yesterday, so I didn't write. Lol. JK JK.
Yesterday was actually a very busy day. Today is a bit more relaxing, although I haven't had enough sleep so I'm exhausted.
Someone PLEASE find me a hotel/country club job like NOW. Apparently, I'm no good at getting jobs. Allt he jobs I'm perfectly qualified for get snatched up and I end up going from worthless job to worthless job.
The island is very quiet today. Not many people out. I guess because it's a weekday pre-Summer. I bet in May, June, July this place is PACKED to 100% capacity. I wouldn't doubt it for a second. The pools here are great and very relaxing. Everyone is very nice too. We haven't really left the resort so I don't know what is beyond the front gate other than the long drive I took to Miami last night. I drove through Key Largo, which is where my dad took me and My friend Marisa about 10 years ago. I saw where we took a sailboat out to a reef to snorkel and where we rented jet skiis and went parasailing. Oh the memories.
Gotta get back to work now. Lots of work watching a 13 month old in the sand and near the water. I glanced at a bird in the sky and he stuck a rock in his mouth.
No comments:
Post a Comment