Blogging is apparently something I am not very good at. Maybe it's the fact that I have no life or feel there is nothing worth writing about most of the time??
Easter was wonderful and very relaxing. I have finally learned how to relax. It sounds funny, I know, but I didn't really know how to relax the first...ehhh...22.5 year of my life. I would get a massage and be tense the whole time. Could never clear my head. I would sit down in a chair to drink a cup of tea and feel like I wasn't doing enough, so I'd jump up and drink my tea as I cleaned or...cooked (hahahaha) or played with the dog. Now I am not like that. I'm not sure if it's just that I've been with Patrick long enough that is relaxed attitude has changed me? Maybe it's my new herbal supplement? Change in diet? Heck, I dunno. Anyways, I got to see (almost) the whole family (my brother wasn't able to make it) and we relaxed in the chairs under the gigantic oak tree at my parents'.
I'll have to update later with pics of our st. augustine trip! We had a blast seeing Andrew and trying out new restaurants. Our rule when we go out of town is that we can eat whatever we want as long as it's not at a chain restaurant we have back home. Simple enough right?
1 comment:
I think your blog is fun to read! And, ps...I am still learning how to relax... I think that will happen when I am 80. :)
Post a Comment