It is so cool to walk outside to throw something on the grill and to see three rabbits grazing in the back yard. Is that what they do? Graze? Anyways....I'm sure it was a family, two of them were very young. Of course, the cat and the dog went nunts and went into attack (or play??? couldn't tell the difference) mode. Our neighborhood is so dang cool.
3 comments:
I wish we had bunnies... I wish I could see a squirrel without having to go to the Botanical Gardens. We have no trees in our neighborhood, cuz it's new.. No cool animals. OH! But, I did see a mama and daddy cardinal at my bird feeder this morning. That was fun. :)
Deer, rabbits, you're right, you're neighborhood is freaking cool!
We have mongoose. :(
I had to google mongoose because I had no idea what it was. They are cute!!
Post a Comment