I've been temping at a home healthcare contracting company in Tampa. It was supposed to be for one week, but they ended up not hiring someone last week, so I'll be staying on until they find someone full time. I'm not really interested in working at the company permanently. Patrick and I have decided that all this working at companies just to work isn't helping me reaching my goal, which is to work in the hospitality industry doing something I love. So, I'll be temping here and there and sending out my resume as much as possible in the process. I'm still babysitting as much as possible, as that is my "job" when I am not temping. I babysat 18 hours last week and worked 32. It's not so bad when you know it's only a temporary thing.
Temping is kinda fun. You're always the new person and you can never really get into trouble because...again, you're new, "just a temp" and don't know how the company runs from day to day.
I'm considering getting my personal training certification. Temping gives me the time to do some studying and flexibiltiy to learn something new or take a class to get certified. It's kind of just an option right now, I'm not 100% if it's an option right now.
That's all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment