Sunday, June 27, 2010

June 27th

Been a while. Sorry for the inconsistency.

Gym has sucked for me lately. Trying to get back in the groove of things. I had a rough couple weeks at work, which turned into a serious lack of energy despite heavy drinking of sugar free red bulls. I'm back into a routine now, just trying to get my groove back. Whatever groove I had before.

Strength club has been going well. I PR'ed a jerk last week at 100#!! It was a 25 # PR, which rocked for me. So exciting. Here's a short vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP2vcKdWIW0&feature=player_embedded

Oh..and just for the hell of it. Here's a vid of my boy Jon doing a 145kg Snatch. He makes it look easy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FDH-a_R-ro
He's insane.

In other news: I'm trying to get a new assignment with the temp agency. We'll see how that goes. My one week assignment has turned into 8 weeks. Yes, I've officially been there 2 months. Ridiculousssss. So much for having the time to find a job I want, right?

I'm only 4 chapters into my ACE materials, which basically means I'm a good three weeks behind! I need to step it up, but I'm taking my time to make sure I take good notes and really get to know the material.

I just realized it's past my bed time. Night night, world!

1 comment:

Heather said...

girl, i've been wondering where you've been!! glad to hear you are getting your groove back! :P miss you tons!