I'm not an avid horoscope reader and don't really believe in them (oops, I bet I just jinxed it!), but I enjoy reading them every so often...just like I enjoy the occasional fortune cookie. This was my horoscope a friend of mine sent to me today.
--You're probably getting very close to that light at the end of the tunnel today, Taurus. There seems to be an atmosphere of optimism, and faith in your personal mission in life today. It's possible that this may be engendered by the Moon's transit through your sign. But the main indication here is of a positive turn of events. Something that you hear, see, read or otherwise experience is likely to give you a renewed sense of hope. The way to take advantage of these planetary positions is to "stay the course" and focus on the positive. You could lose everything you've worked for by giving up now.--
If anything, at least I am reminded to not give up! Sometimes that is so easy to do when things don't go the way we want. I found it interesting and somewhat enlightening.
1 comment:
That's awesome! I hope the light is showing up at the end of that long-ass tunnel. Girl, us HRRMs need anything, eh? Miss you!
Post a Comment