Tuesday, August 17, 2010

new chapter

Those who know me well enough know that I'm always starting some kind of "new chapter" in my life. I've had numerous jobs in the past few months due to shady bosses, a crappy economy, etc. etc.

Today is my last day at the company I've been temping for. I have been looking for something part time so I could finish getting certified as a Personal Trainer. I'm about a third of the way through the study materials and haven't had a chance to study here at work. By the time I get home everyday, it's time for dinner and bed, so there hasn't been much time.

I found a part time job close to home and the gym. I'm within walking distance from the gym and about 5 miles from home! I'm excited about the adventure. I'll be working for Nielsen, the television ratings company, in their commerical advertising department. I'm excited about the change and a bit nervous as well. My biggest fear is that I won't be happy though. I've had quite a bit of bad luck lately in terms of jobs and have worked for some sleezy companies. So if any of you pray, say a quick one for me, please!! I could use a nice change!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

grats!! that sounds like fun :) i hope it gets you to the direction that you want to go. good luck, lindsey!!