The new job is amazing. I'm really enjoying it!! I'm also relieved, and I'm sure many of you are too! I've had a rough past two years in the job force. I know many others have had a rough time too. I'm still in training, but learning a lot and feeling very comfortable with the work. It's an interesting line of work, too.
The roomie is moving out this week. I'm going to miss her a lot. It was nice to have a female to. Carly, my cat, is going to miss her cat Spooky.
Fall is just around the corner. I feel it!! Football season has arrived (War Eagle) and I'm all ready to put a big ole fall wreath on the door. Yeah, yeah..It's too soon. I'll wait til Mid September. I am absolutely in LOVE with this wreath from Pottery Barn. https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhXf7JTMD1VSynM_8B4PPzminkRSZ0hahmQFg41rJusQSfh6LdcbCOVH74Y0RejQlnvu8P57WhbY1-EZ5AR3Dcst7D4qFR46sVopxoD3uzHOWxXXLy3njUch6BjDaTcTHgppLksBrqmyow/s1600-h/scan0009%5B12%5D.jpg
Drool. I want that whole setup for my house. I'm not a good wreath maker, so I'll either have to buy or look for something smaller. I also love those lanterns. I have a (small) lantern collection and will find a way to "Fall" this up like in the pic. Will take pics when I pull out all the fall stuff!!
Enjoy your Labor Day weekend!
1 comment:
Love that wreath!!!! Well... I love everything that Pottery Barn has to offer!
Post a Comment