Whew! Work has been crazy lately. I mentioned erlier I started a new job in August. It's basically a brand new department in our Florida office, so we're still working out the kinks and scheduling issues. It's been somewhat stressful.
Patrick found two kittens at church. He ended up bringing them home, so they wouldn't die on the streets. We tried for a couple weeks to place them, but no one wants them, so I guess they are stuck with us.
I haven't decided how I feel about this yet. I wouldn't mind one more cat, but two more is a handful and Carly is mad. Abbie LOVES the constant attention. Go ahead...call me a crazy cat lady now. I know. Three cats is ridiculous.
I will most definitely be teaching them how to pee/poo in the toilet because I don't want to buy litter all the time for three cats. Nor do I want to smell it.
I'm back in the gym full force. I am still having wrist issues, so I'm trying to take it easy, but I'm not going to let it hinder all my training. I'm getting my eating in order, mostly in part to Ashley's wedding:) Speaking of, one of my best friends is getting married in less than two weeks! I am ridiculously excited for her and can't wait to celebrate. I will be skinny when I show up to her bachelorette party and then it will all go out the window. Argh. I just want to ensure that my thighs aren't chunky in my bridesmaid dress!
I think that's all the new information I have. Will update later!

1 comment:
They are doing so good! They are so much fun and are attached to me and hang with me when I am home. :)
Post a Comment