The bruises are back..just in time for summer. yay! I went to my first jiu-jitsu class last night since being out almost a month due to a back injury. It was a good class and I got my ass kicked. Who knew getting my ass kicked would be so much fun? I always leave class with a few new bruises and scrapes. Word has it my body will get used to this....hopefully they won't be so terrible I can't go out on the beach this summer!
This past weekend was a great time!:) I got to hang out with some friends I haven't seen in a while. Went out with CTV on Sat to The Pub @ Bay Street, then hit up a bar on dale to see the fight and ended the night @ Fatso's with Faith!:)
Sunday, Alicia and I drove down South to Sarasota to hang with Jess and Jina.Good times. Good times!:) Wishin' I had a JEEP to drive because the weather was awesome!
I'm loving staying busy. I need to have something to do at all times or I get a little crazzzzzy. This is why I have BJJ two times a week, running club on Tuesdays and trying to squeeze in a crossfit or agility workout at the new gym twice a week. Plus my amazing friends! I have had a nice dinner date with almost all of my girl friends in the past couple weeks. Life is good.


No comments:
Post a Comment