Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 1: A picture of yourself with 15 facts

Day 1: A picture of yourself with 15 facts.




1.) I'm tall. That being said, I can't seem to find a date tall enough to wear heels around. lol.

2.) I'm a dog lover. My miniature dachshund Abbie is awesome!:)

3.) I like all kinds of music. I mean everything.

4.) I'm not too much of a girly girl. This picture kinda says it all. I've got short hair, but still dress it up a bit so I don't look so much like a dude.

5.) (Continuation from #4.) I have gigantic boobs, hence making me look less like a man

6.) I enjoy weight lifting

7.) I'm addicted to caffeine. Cafe con leche; 5 hr energy; redbull; sweet tea.

8.) I've been getting my hair colored since I was 13. I've maybe seen my natural hair color once since then.

9.) I'm the least creative person on paper that you will ever meet. I can't even draw a stick figure well.

10.) I'm really active. Can't sit still. Have to be socially entertained at all times;)

11.) I hate games.. I've changed a lot in the past 6 months and I'm really sick of the games people play, so I've started to ignore it...or clear my life of the people who seem to bring me down. If I'm distant with you, maybe that's why;)

12.) Favorite way to spend a saturday: sitting on the beach or around a campfire with great friends and good beer.

13.) I hate to cook. I'm a decent cook..I know how, but I hate it. I'd need a really good excuse to cook. Hottie spouse; rich spouse..whatever. lol.

14.) I'm a jeans and button down-type girl. Or yoga pants and over-sized tshirt. I like to be comfortable.

15.) I rarely EVER watch tv. Can't sit still for long enough.

1 comment:

Aaron Epstein said...

I had no idea you had big cans... interesting. Thanks for the update.