I moved into the new place two weeks ago! I still haven't been able to take pics of it yet, but I'll get them up slowly! So far, it's been great! The complex is very quiet and has a great pool, that is always hoppin' with people. There are quite a few people my age range, which surprised me because I was told it was an "older" community with a lot of snow birds. So far everyone has been very nice.
The nicest part is being just 15-20 minutes from work (as opposed to be 45 min commute) and 25 minutes from Casey's house (instead of 50 mins). It's a nice "in-between" location. I like that I can bike a lot of places. Of course, I haven't yet (haha!) because I haven't had much time, but I will be pulling the bike out soon!
Casey and I went to the Dunedin Brewery last night and had a blast! It was so relaxing and there was a great band playing. The people watching is great and the beer is even greater!
More update (with pics!) to come this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment