Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Great things have come out of 2011. It's been one of the best years I've had in a while. Seems like from 2007 to 2010, it was nothing but a series of bad events that happened, but things turned around!

Looking back, in 2011, I learned a lot about myself.



I started running more...I joined a running club the first Tuesday of 2011. Unfortunately, since the new job, I haven't been able to continue with running club, but I have kept up the running and ran my very first 5k "race" just last month.














I started new fitness ventures. I quit crossfit because I hated the stigma attached to it and started boxing. It's a whole different workout and I love it. It's a perfect partner to my running.

I moved in with myself. No roommates--just me, the dog and the cat, and we love it here.



Abbie has a new bf. His name is Cohiba and they are adorable together.










I met a new guy. He's pretty awesome and he's allergic to my cat, so when he comes over he dresses like this:





















...But normally he looks like this:

















...And brings me lots of these...

















I went on a ton of mini trips this year.






 Little Gasparilla


Lido Beach for the Morgan & Morgan Wedding








Camping and Biking in Alaphia




Savannah, GA





NYC


















I learned how to:





Throw a cast net






Hit a target while floating.










I am looking forward to learning many new things and having many new adventures in 2012. Already got a trip on the books and plannin' a few more. Chattanooga, TN here I come!:) Costa Rica? Bahamas? We'll see. I am sure there will be more camping trips, more bike trails and more 5k's.

No comments: