We stayed at The Stratosphere on the north side of the strip. This was at the top of the stratosphere!
view from the top!:)
Me in front of the fountain at The Venetian, my favorite hotel!
Casey; Venetian fountain
Us in front of the Venetian fountain.
At the Hoover Dam
Good pic of my man
It's good luck if you rub its toes. Now I need hand sanitizer.
The old strip. Downtown Las Vegas. It was a HUGE television screen
My sweet drinking glass. I carried this thing around. Found a bar that would fill it up for $3 as opposed to the $18 it cost me to get it!
Whoops. Eyes closed, but the fountains look cool!
This was at the Wynn. We saw this show and it was AMAZING!!
Front row. La Reve was a water show. Most amazing show I've ever seen.
After La Reve. That would be water from the show..not pit stains.
Casey at the Palazzo
Had to do a wedding chapel pic
No comments:
Post a Comment