Tuesday, December 2, 2008

books

I've been reading like crazy lately. Last night I read a whole book in one sitting and then started another. Okay..they aren't long books or anything. They aren't even educational books. Reading trashy books are a guilty pleasure of mine. I've gotten into Janet Evanovich. Really, I just happened to get them at a garage sale for 25 cents each. I started reading one and got hooked. They are laugh out loud funny. I find myself laughing hysterically. I'm reading my third one now and I'm sure I'll finish it tonight.

My new late night reading snack is ice cream. Rocky Road actually. Is Rocky Road a name that only one ice cream company got copyrights to? I thought Rocky Road was a common ice cream flavor that was everywhere, but apparently Edy's is the only brand at my grocery store that has it. It's aight....but I can't get it soft so it comes out of the container in a perfect scoop. Goodness, if that is the most frustrating thing in my life right now then I must have it good.

Okay..well..I'm going to go search for a goldendoodle online and finish reading my book. Then maybe I'll try to perfect a perfect scoop of Rocky Road.

No comments: