Monday, December 8, 2008

16 days...

...until Christmas that is! I can't wait. All my Christmas presents are wrapped. I had to put them away because Carly starting eating the wrapping paper off of them. We put the Christmas lights up on the outside of the house on Sunday and Patrick realized he's afraid of heights and ladders. Whoops!:)

I really don't have an update. Haha. I'm a very boring person lately. Lets see.....got a pull-up bar for the house. It doesn't put holes in the door frame, which is pretty cool. I can do a few by myself and then need help. haha. Hopefully I can pull 10 on my own by my birthday. That would rock.

Patrick is still working a crap-ton. We have dinner together every night and then he heads into the back room to get started on websites and stuff.

Ok..well..this blog entry is boring even me. I'm going to make some cookies or something.

No comments: