Wednesday, February 18, 2009

February 18, 2009

Haven't written on here in a while! WOW! Not much has changed lately. I've been unemployed since December 19 and I was just starting to finally enjoy it! I've been doing twice a day workouts and even started a Pilates/Yoga/Thai Chi class to help with my anxiety. I'm loving it. I am actually going back to work Monday though. I'm hoping to be able to drag myself out of bed early each day so I can get the work done early enough to be able to enjoy the day.

Saw two movies this week: Confessions of a Shopaholic and He's Just Not That Into You.
Confessions was funny. Laugh out loud funny, but also very cheesy. He's Just Not That Into You was a LOT better than I thought it would be. The ending was worth the whole movie!

Got to see my Grandparents and aunt Marty this past Sunday! They took Mom and I out to lunch at Franky's. I <3 Franky's. Wings and fried cauliflower.. yum! (Hi Bertie, Hi PopPop!)

Chopped all my hair off yesterday. It looks SOOO CUTE!! I will post pics soon.

No comments: