Sunday, February 22, 2009

February 22, 2009

Had a wonderful weekend!! Patrick and I haven't gotten to spend much time together lately, so we spent the whoooole weekend together! On Saturday we went to a really cool Italian Market in St Pete. It was HUUUGE and they had a cool wine room, a coffee bar and a great deli. After that, we went to the mall and I spent my Christmas Macy's gift card on FitFlops. I LOVE them!
I got them in black (couldn't find a pic online)

Now, I do not believe that these FitFlops will indeed tone my calves, thighs and butt, so that is not why I bought them. They are SUPER comfortable and have a lot of support. I could walk miles in these things (no blisters what-so-ever!) Plus, they are super cute. I hope they come out with a billion styles because I will keep buying. They're awesome for my back.

Anyways, enough about the shoes! After our trip to the mall, we took my new bike out for a ride. We road a few miles through a nearby neighborhood with lots of hills. I hope we'll be able to ride once a week together.

Last night we went to eat at The Lucky Dill. It's a great NY style restaurant with a huge bakery. If you order a drink you get cheesecake for dessert and their cheesecake (with raspberry topping) is to die for. So yum.

Today, we went to church and then headed to the beach. Yes, it was a little cold for the beach, but it was still very relaxing! I love just chilling out and listening to the sound of the waves.

Anyways.....I think that's it! Tomorrow I have to go back to work. Boo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh ugly shoes - sorry
-Sis

LindseyMae said...

sooooo comfortable.