Like I mentioned...the blog is edited...so my lovely story of my week thus-far is gone. lol. This blog is public so I only kept it up about 30 mins.
___________________________________
Our townhouse is a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath with ful kitchen and a deck overlooking the water. It's beautiful in everyway.
This is the view from the balcony of the cottage.
This is also a view from the balcony.
My room. Excuse the mess, there is no dresser so I've piled everything onto the bed.
Ok, so kinda cool story. I walked out to the family pool at the resort and this guy tells me there is an iguana out there. Sure enough...the iguana is chilling on the pool deck and walking right by everyone. I got a vid and tons of pics of him chilling.
Me soaked after holding Josh.
Nai Nai
One last palm tree for the hell of it.
Ok...enough pics. I can't explain how excited I am that Patrick is flying in on Tues night. He keeps me sane. I love Josh..he's sweet kid, and I love his Nai Nai and PopPop. They're like my own family. His mom, however, is just very difficult to get along with. I think she realizes that we are two verrrry different people and our personalities clash a LOT.
Ok..off to bed.
3 comments:
The place looks beautiful! I'm just so sorry you hate it! Glad you've got backup coming in on Tuesday... Can't wait to get you back home & get you some much deserved pear cider!
Oh & you are very right, sunscreen even when overcast. It's a must!
GORGEOUS!!!! LOVEEE IT!!!
Can I come down!?!?! Everything is so gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment