Monday, April 19, 2010

positive thoughts

I'm trying a new thing. I have to say a positive thing everyday in my blog!:)

Lately, I've become way to negative. I think I realized it, just was in denial. Thanks, Mom! So dear friends, I am sorry I have been a pain in the ass the past few months. Yes, my job situation sucks, but this is the end of my complaining about it. From now on if you ask, I will say it's been a fabulous day! Who cares if I got peed on, thrown up on or shoved my hand in green poop. It'll be a fabulous day!

It might actually become somewhat of a game, too. You'll have to figure out what are the truths and the falses.

It's another day in paradise. Well, I dunno if Marathon can really be called paradise. It's really only pretty here when you're staring at the trees or the water. The rest of it is pretty gross. The food is good though. That's the most important part. We went to a state park here and saw the old bridge that connected Key West from the rest of the state. Pic below. Anyways, R (the boss lady) and I were walking along a path towards the bridge and all of a sudden it drops off. As we were getting to the end of the path, I saw a head sticking up from the drop off. I was freaked out thinking it was a huge snake. It disappears and I hear it in the bushes next to me. 7 feet away, a big iguana turns up. We're taking pics and in awe over the fact that it's turning from brown to green right in front of ours to adjust to the surrounding area, when all of a sudden another sneaks up behind us. We both scream and jump. We go to turn around and head back and ANOTHER one shows up! We were surrounded on all sides!! Do iguanas bite? I haven't googled this yet, but my guess is that they can bite pretty well.

The brownies are done. I must go EAT!

Before I go....Positives of the day:
1.) I got to get close to 3 iguana....which means I've been next to 4 in two days. lol.
2.) I haven't spent any money this week.
3.) I got to swim float for 10 mins in a very relaxing heated pool.


P.S. My boss ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS (T or F?)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Yeah for being positive!!

shannon said...

lol you sound like Pollyanna... have you seen that movie? if not, it's a classic & you must because you will really appreciate it!