Friday, July 16, 2010
crazy sleep
I was told I flew out of the bed at 2:15 this morning freaking out about something being on my pillow. I don't remember what I said, but I vaguely remember flying out of bed, thinking there was a green snake-like bug slithering on the edge of my pillow. I've never actually seen a snake-like bug, so I think I completely imagined this up. I flew out of the bed so fast, flipped on the light and realized there was nothing there. I remember Patrick asking me what the heck was wrong and I think that's where I woke up and realized I was dreaming and there was nothing really on my pillow. Looking back, I'm thinking my cat my have been sleeping next to me and flopped her tail onto my pillow by my face. Cat tail = snake like bug. Maybe?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
2:18am to be exact.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I laughed so hard at this because it sounds like something I would do...then I shared with corvin in which he replied that we were both crazy. hahahaha good post.
--LAUREN
Post a Comment