Monday, July 19, 2010

lazy weekends

The ACE training is going by so slowly. Our daily Staples delivery guy reminded me that I should be studying today when he came in to drop off our order. He got almsot all the way through the materials and then ended up getting a job, so he didn't take the test to get certified. I have found it very hard to learn new and difficult (to me) materials when I can't give it all my attention. It's hard to focus when I answer 200 phone calls as I'm reading. I'm trying to give it some time on the weekends, but quite frankly, I just wanna be lazy on the weekend!

Speaking of...this past weekend I did N.O.T.H.I.N.G! It was awesome. I sat on the couch and watched the crossfit games almost all weekend. Patrick and I went to Busch Gardens, but it was packed, so I didn't even get to ride the coasters. The train was slow and relaxing, but that's about all we got to do. Oh well. I'll have to make a trip during the week sometime after work so I can ride Shiekra a few times.

I have two projects at home, I really need to start on, but I'm dreading working out in the garage in this heat. I have a dresser I want to paint and re-do and a headboard I need to sand down and paint black. I'm thinking maybe I'll wait until the temp drops about ehhhhh.........20 degrees or so. Hello, November.

No comments: