Tuesday, July 13, 2010

new layout

I am so excited about the new layout. Thanks Patrick for setting everything up! I apparently don't know how to use a computer. I figured I'd use this new entry in a new layout to say a little about myself.

  • My name is Lindsey Florine Keller Costello. Yes, it's long. I realize that and I like it, so shut up. You don't have to say the whole thing. Just call me Keller or Linds. Whatever.
  • I'm a coffee drinker, and no, I don't mean that Starbucks stuff. No thanks. I'll drink it, but it's definitely not my first choice. I like Seattle's Best, Barnie's or Dunkin.
  • I am an animal lover. I rescue animals, cry when I see them on the side of the road and can't watch Bambi, The Lion King, etc, etc.... Hello, they DIE!!! I don't do animals dying.
  • I love music. I'm not very good at any instruments, although I've tried my hand at the guitar, bass and piano. I just love good music. I'd rather spend my nights off in a dive bar listening to some good tunes, then pretty much anything else.
  • I used to be a dancer. I can't sing, but I can dance. I'm not very graceful in the day-to-day, but something changes when I put those shoes on.
  • I eat. A lot. Like $800 grocery bills a lot.
  • I work out. a lot. I may not look like much, but I can probably Overhead Squat you! (lol...just kidding.sorta.)
  • I'm a bit A.D.D. Basically, I can't sit still and I do about 24 things at the same time. I can brush my teeth, blow dry my hair and put on my shoes at the same time. (really)
  • I have a miniature dachshund and she is my life. I love her and treat her like my baby. She even goes on vacations with me.
  • Every morning, I wake up at 2 a.m. to find my cat staring at me. It's kinda creepy.
  • I must have 8 hours of sleep every single night or I turn into a monster. (ask my husband)

Ok...will add more to this later. Bed time.

3 comments:

Patty Cakes said...

MONSTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Anonymous said...

omg this is so fantastic!!! i lovvvveeee it!!!!!!! good job patrick on helpin her out :) miss you both!

Ashley said...

Love the new Background!!!!