My blog had 74 hits Thursday night. That's insanity! Thank you all for all your continued support. I wanted to get it out there how grateful and thankful I am for all of you.
It's been a great weekend so far. The guy has been out of town, and I miss him like crazy, but my condo has never been cleaner and I have actually been spending time in it! lol!
It's a good night...I got in around 10, started some laundry, did a late night bike ride, loaded the bikes on the car and I am waiting for the laundry to dry so I can finally go see my man after not seeing him for a week! He's driving in from Atlanta tonight. I am LOVING the new bike! Ok, the seat is really uncomfortable and will need to be replaced if I do anymore than 10 miles, but it's a smooth ride and feels like a caddy compared to my mountain bike! I love that I am able to ride up to mainstreet, grab food, coffee, a beer...whatever and ride home. It's nice not to have to take the car out! I need a basket...for my dog. Jk Jk.
Laundry's done. I think. Pointless entry. Whoops!!
No comments:
Post a Comment