This week was the start of the new job! It's a LOT to take in and a lot to learn. I can tell this is going to be a very busy job and will take up a lot of time! I am just hoping I will really love it. I started on monday and I've been training non-stop. Training is tiring just because I am not really doing the work, so i'm sitting there just taking it all in for 8 hours each day. I'm excited to actually get to work, but it probably won't be until next week. The overtime is going to be insane and I am not going to have a life after next week either probably.
I'm still trainin' for my first 5k. I know it's not a big deal to most people, but given my history of running, this is a big deal for me. I have always struggled with it (mainly the breathing aspect of it), so running anymore than a mile has been extremely difficult for me. It's taken me a long time to get to this point. I have two weeks of training left, so we'll see how it goes. My goal is to just run the 5k without stopping. I'll work on a time goal the next time!
Goin' to bed now. Big day of training ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment