Time sure does seem to fly by lately. A lot has happened in the past month or so. To start, I was offered a job in a different department and I start on Monday! It was actually a surprise to me because I didn't think I would it, so I was pretty shocked (and totally excited!) I'm thrilled to be moving on to a different learning opportunity. I will miss my team, but I think this is a good step forward for me. It will be a lot of hours and a very challenging position, I think.
Casey and I went to a wedding together two weekends ago. It was a gorgeous wedding for a longtime friend his. It took place in Sarasota, so we stayed the weekend and it was a nice getaway. The hotel was right on the beach and had gorgeous views!
Halloween was just a couple of weeks ago. He wentas a guy from the 70's, or as my mom said " a 70's sleeze" (you'll see why she says that by the pictures) and I went as an 80's music video girl.
These are the parents of a friend and they made their costumes! They were great!









No comments:
Post a Comment