Friday, February 18, 2011

SK&6ers

Got to see Stephen Kellogg and the 6ers this past weekend (with a pretty kickass guy I might add). They really do put on an awesome show! If you haven't heard them, I'd say check them out, but their recorded stuff does not do them justice!:) They're pretty awesome though live.

The IAG team got together for some happy hour goodness this week.. We're such a close-knit group and it's pretty darn awesome to have a great group of people to hang out with. We decided to switch it up a bit, so instead of our usual chain and brew house, we checked out a new Mexican restaurant in town. $3 margaritas are right up my alley. I've never worked in a place where everyone was around the same age, got along well and had similar interests. I'll go as far as to say we're all pretty hilarious in our own individual ways and that totally comes out at happy hours.

Well, this is a short one just for the sake of updating. I'll try and come up with something more exciting to talk about. haha.

Stephen Kellogg for your listening pleasure:

No comments: