I am trying to do a better job of updating this, but it's just been really hard lately. I've been gone from home 5 out of the last 7 days. I feel so bad for the cat right now. I went home from work early on Thursday because i was so stressed out and overwhelmed I had given myself a migraine and my entire body ached. I slept from 1:30-5:30 p.m. I guess I needed it!!
I've been finding great vegetarian options at my favorite restaurants. A Greek restaurant I frequent has a separate vegetarian menu and it's fantastic! I am finding that some meatless foods are much more flavorful than their meat counterparts! My cooking is hit or miss. I'm experimenting with different ways to cook tofu, so I don't get sick of it. I need to start reading daily blogs with good recipes! If anyone reads any good ones, holler at me!
1 comment:
Hey! This girl give vegetarian/vegan options in her recipes :) I love her blog :)
http://www.skinnytaste.com
If I come across any more Vs for you, I'll pass it on :)
Post a Comment